Scanner Type: Flatbed Colour Image Scanner
Scanner Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
Light Source: White LED (reflectives), CCFL Lamp (film)
Features: White LED, Zero warm-up time, Automatic Document Recognition, 7 EZ Buttons, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Backlit Film Scan, Fading/Grain/Backlight Correction, Auto Scan Mode, Convenient Filing Function (PDF Function), PDF Password, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning
Scanner Buttons: PDF x 4, Copy, Scan, E-mail
Max. Resolutions: Optical: 4800 x 9600 dpi2
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: Colour: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.7" (W) x 19.4" (D) x 3.8" (H)
Weight: 9.5 lbs.
OS Compatibility: Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9 - 10.5.x 5
Software: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Navigator EX,Solution Menu, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®
Power Source: AC Adapter
Max. Power Consumption: 19W (3.2W standby)
Environmental Conditions (without condensation): Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
Warranty: Canadian Limited 1-Year Warranty 6
1. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling, based on ISO 14473 standard.
2. Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and when the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size, etc.
3. The time required for the light source to reach sufficient operating temperature. Film scanning excluded.
4. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
5. System requirements vary by application.
6. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.